- Creating your profile of skills and qualifications, highlighting your strengths and accomplishments
- Choosing your own criteria and values for work and life
- Developing a vision for your own professional and private life
- Review and evaluation of personal development goals
- Detect your professional network
- Next step
This seminar helps to answer the following – and other – questions for those who want to plan their career development strategically:
- What are my unique abilities and interests critical in determining the right career path for me?
- Can I combine my ideas about a fulfilled life with a university career?
- How can I develop a strategy for embarking on an academic career path or other career choices?
The seminar offers young female academics possibilities to reflect upon a future university career or alternatice career choices.
Target group and application eligibility criteria
This webinar targets UZH-Postdoc women who wish to find out more about their unique abilities and interests critical in determining the right career path. It is especially well-suited for early Postdocs.
The webinar is open to UZH women holding a PhD (all disciplines or faculties welcome). It will be held in English.
Prof. Dr. Anja Frohnen, Impulsplus Köln
- 24 September 2021: 9 am – 5 pm
- 8 October 2021: 9 am – 1 pm
First come, first served. Max. 12 participants.