The webinar is fully booked.
This webinar in English is targeted on SNSF PRIMA Grants and the individual participants.
Participants have to work out & provide specific documents before the first and before the second webinar day (detailed information will be provided directly by the trainer).
In this online webinar participants will:
- learn how to have a success orientated application strategy for a PRIMA Grant
- receive detailed information about PRIMA Grants/SNSF and how to plan & prepare (incl. goodies, challenges, possible traps)
- learn how about the 4-step-model “golden rules” of a success orientated application process
- know all Do’s & Don’ts of the most important application documents
- learn how to write a convincing research plan and connect to budget requested
- Female postdocs from the University of Zurich
- Only potential applicants SNSF PRIMA Grants with Deadline 01.11.2021
Susanne Matuschek has more than 18 years of experience in the topic: 8 years as program manager at the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) in the Career Division leading two funding schemes e.g., MHV Grants for female researchers. Add. she was Chair of two European Working groups on the topics of a “Conditions of a Research Career in Europe” and “Gender Issues”.
Since 2010, she has had her own company, MATUSCHEK CONSULTING, providing workshops, training and individual coaching services.
Date / Time
31 August 2021, 10am – 2.30pm (incl. lunch break 30 min.)
14 September 2021, 10am – 2.30pm (incl. lunch
Obligatory for participation:
- headset/ headphones with micro
- pc/laptop with camera
- room without any other person