feminno offers all female PhD students, Post-docs and alumnae the opportunity to bridge research from an academic life sciences perspective with innovation, entrepreneurship and industry. At the end of the programme you will be able to take an educated decision about your next career move or to build your own business.
- When: September 2020 - February 2021, 12 days
- Where: ETH Zurich, locations tba
- Course languages: English: 100 %
- Target audience: female PhD students and Post-docs from Life Sciences at a Swiss University, female professionals and alumnae holding a Master's degree.
- Registration is open from 1 June until 30 July 2020. Successful candidates will be notified by 10 August 2020.
Additional information:The benefits are: personal development in concert with your own values and competences, know-how about the swiss job-market and successful application, a strong network of peers and professionals in the Life Sciences Industry, knowledge and experience on upcoming career steps, understanding about innovation and how to assess and realize innovative ideas, development of an entrepreneurial mind-set and understanding of the swiss start-up ecosystem, information about funding sources, preparedness for future leadership assignments, F2F mentoring throughout the program. You will develop your personal action plan and are prepared to enter the innovation process successfully.
Course fee: CHF 150 for Post-docs and PhD students at University of Zurich or ETH Zurich; CHF 800 for Post-docs or PhD students of a Swiss University (other than ETH Zurich and University of Zurich). CHF 2200 for alumnae.
Please have a look at our website for more information: