Leading Cultural Transformation: Enlightened Change Towards a Diverse & Inclusive Academic Culture
Due to demand and interest in a short leadership program for women professors in medicine, we offer a workshop on Cultural Transformation.
- For female professors in medicine at UZH (members of Faculty of Medicine or Vetsuisse Faculty)
- Around twelve places will be available.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Conscious leadership in times of quick changes
- Individual resistance, team and organizational dynamics
- Demands on leadership: chances of diversity and the vision of the learning organization
- Implementing change
The participants get aware that successful change depends on leadership through different phases on all levels.
- You will understand the chances of a learning organization inclusive to a diverse workforce and be able to address uncertainty, dynamic and complexity and the challenges to get there.
- You will understand the (team, organizational, even societal) dynamic of change processes and the reasons for and patterns of resistance.
- You will reflect and improve own leadership and support approaches towards change and learning and gain and experiment with methods and instruments to deal with change.
- 26-28 October 2022
- 1-5 pm