swissuniversitites Cooperation Project
“H.I.T. - High Potential University Leaders Identity & Skills Training Program - Gender Sensitive Leaders in Academia” was launched as part of swissuniversities program P-7 Equal Opportunities and Higher Education Development, Module B.
Projects within Module B foster collaborations between different types of higher education institutions.
All ten cantonal universities and the two federal technical universities of Switzerland are partners within the H.I.T. project. This concept of collaboration strengthens innovative forms of networking and knowledge transfer between higher education institutions as well as networks and empowerment of the program’ participants.
- is designed as an exclusive, nationwide training program for excellent female professors
- provides elaborate networking conditions throughout Switzerland
- empowers 20 participants specific skills in academic leadership
- contributes experts’ knowledge about the Swiss Higher Education System
- gains expertise in innovative, diversity aware leadership
The first H.I.T. program is to conclude in December 31, 2020. The University of Zurich as leading house will draw from area-specific UZH expertise, such as the intern collaboration with CHESS. Moreover, H.I.T will be benefiting from key players’ knowledge from higher education institutions from all over Switzerland.