In January 2017, a steering group coordinated by the Office for Gender Equality and Diversity commenced its work on the development and implementation of the Diversity Policy.
The Diversity Policy Steering Group comprises the following persons and units (listed in alphabetical order):
- Dr. Karin Bertschinger (Head of Human Resources)
- Benjamin Börner (Head of the Disability Office)
Katja Durkin (Senior Manager Strategic Projects, International Relations)
Marita Fuchs (Deputy Head of Storytelling & Inhouse Media, Communications)
Annette Hofmann (Head of Safety, Security and Environment)
- Dr. Yasmine Inauen (Head of International Relations)
- Jörg Kehl (Head of Professorships Department)
- Dr. Christiane Löwe (Head of the Office for Gender Equality and Diversity)
- Jennifer J* Moos (Project Manager, Office for Gender Equality and Diversity)
- Thomas Sutter (Head of Information Technology)
- Dr. Christoph Weber (Head of the Office for Occupational Safety and Health Protection)
Ulrich Frischknecht (Head of Student Affairs and Advisory Services) was an active member of the Diversity Policy steering group from January 2017 to October 2018.