H.I.T. Program 2023
This is the 2nd edition of the H.I.T. Program 2021-24, which is centered on skills and leadership identity training for female professors from all disciplines across Switzerland.
This program edition, structured around leadership training, individual coaching and leadership shadowing, professional networking, and peer-mentoring, is offered in blended format: 4.5-day in-person events, and a 1/2-day virtual session.
Training modules and workshops led by well-known leadership experts are scheduled from March until September 2023 and will be organized in Fribourg, St. Gallen, Bern, and Basel.
In addition, as part of the Personalized Leadership Development component of the program, participants in the program will benefit from:
- Professional coaching: 2 individual sessions
- Leadership shadowing: half-day exchange (one-to-one) with top leaders from academia
Dates and Venues
- 14 March 2023, Fribourg (1-day event) (PDF, 35 KB)
- 30 March 2023, Online session (½-day event) (PDF, 35 KB)
- 24-25 May 2023, St. Gallen (1½-day event)
- 30 June 2023, Bern (1-day event)
- 7 September 2023, Basel, (1-day event)
The online application starts 10 October 2022 until 6 November 2022.
Twenty places are available for female full or associate professors from cantonal and federal Swiss universities, who are interested in academic leadership positions at faculty- or university management levels. Due to limited places, a selection process will take place. The participants, selected by the program selection committee with members from all partner universities, will be notified before 15 December 2022.
The participation fee is 2’000 CHF, and covers all program activities, including dinner and accommodation (single-room) on 24/25 May 2023 in St. Gallen.