H.I.T. High Potential University Leaders Identity & Skills Training Program - Inclusive Leadership in Academia (2021-24)
“H.I.T. High Potential University Leaders Identity & Skills Training Program - Inclusive Leadership in Academia” is a collaborative project, part of the new swissuniversities Programme P-7 “Diversity, Inclusion and Equal opportunities in the development of Higher Education Institutions”.
H.I.T. Program is a unique leadership initiative for female professors in Switzerland.
All ten cantonal universities and the two federal technical universities are partners in the program, and the University of Zurich is the leading house.
During the four-year period, 2021-24, we will offer the H.I.T. Program three times:
- 1st round, H.I.T. Program 2021-22
- 2nd round, H.I.T. Program 2022-23
- 3rd round, H.I.T. Program 2023-24
The next round is built upon the experience gained in the first national leadership program for female professors in Switzerland H.I.T.-Program 2019-20.
H.I.T. Program 2021-22 (First Round)
The first round, H.I.T. Program 2021-22, will start on 26 October 2021 and will end on 8 April 2022.
Several training modules and workshops led by internationally well-known experts in academic leadership will be organized at different locations in Switzerland: Lucerne, Neuchâtel and Bern.
We will invite distinguished guests, female top leaders from universities, federal agencies and academic bodies responsible for higher education and research policies and change agents, to share from their leadership experiences and discuss about the current challenges of higher education.
The program will be offered in blended format: 4-day in-person sessions and 2x1/2-day online sessions. More information about the agenda is available in the program flyer (PDF, 415 KB).
- Twenty places are available for female full and associate professors from all partner universities.
- Registration fee is 2’000 CHF and includes access to all training sessions, course materials, lunches, coffee breaks, as well as dinner and accommodation for the 2-day leadership retreat on 20/21 January 2022 in Neuchâtel.